Thank you for shopping at Team Temple BJJ.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to BJJ4LIFE CO., LTD,., 14/106 Moo 1, Rawai Sub-district, Muang Phuket 83130, Thailand..
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Team Temple BJJ, accessible from https://teamtemplebjj.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 24 hours of your order without giving any reason for doing so.
- In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision at the following email [email protected] stating your order number:
- In case of wrong shipping, damaged products caused by the manufacturer or damaged products caused by shipping; product exchanges can be requested within 14 days after receiving. Please contact us via email along with your order number.
Estimated time of refund as follows:
- Credit/ debit card: 30-45 business days after returned items are received and approved.*
- * Remark: the actual time of refund depends on each bank payment bills
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
14/106 Moo 1, Rawai Sub-district, Muang Phuket 83130, Thailand.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
Refund Policy for Classes
We do not offer refunds on our packages and all purchases are final.
In the case of relocation or long-term injury, we can transfer your package to someone else at the discretion of management. In the case of a transfer, there is a fee of 25% of the value of the sessions to be transferred.
The package must be within the expiry period, the remaining sessions must be used by the expiry and the decision of management in these cases is final.
GROUP CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
Please kindly note that our group class training cancellation policy is 12 hours.
This means that any classes cancelled less than 12 hours before the class start time will have a session deducted from their package.
Classes can be cancelled by sending an email to [email protected] This must be done more than 12 hours before the class start time.